Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Short Story - Anthology - Hood Horror Stories


Calls for Submissions
www.MissTracee.com

From Hollyhood to your hood,world wide. This is your manz author extraordinaire Maxamillion C.E.O. of Hollyhood Publishers. Life has afforded me the opportunity to make my dreams of Publishing a reality. As a result I'm want to give a unprofessionally published author a opportunity to shine with me. 
I'm calling for submissions to appear in my Horror Anthology "Skullduggery" My mind Is Playing Tricks On Me.  I've wriiten 4 short stories for my anthology and I'm seeking a Black horrific tale that would make Stephen King cringe. If you think you got what it takes to transcend the traditional boundaries of Urban Fiction holla!
All entries can be forwarded to Iamurbanbooks@gmail.com 
1-15,000 word minimum and 20,000 word maximum.
2-This contest is strictly for new jack authors on the grind who have not been professionally published.
3- Second is only the first one to lose! So, write to win, there will only be one winner selected.
4- The selected story will receive $250.00 cash and a Hollyhood Publisher's Leather Jacket and 5 copies of the printed publication.
5. Submissions must be received by June 1,2013, I would like to release the book for Halloween!
6. Multiple entries are acceptable.
7. The winner will be notified of the results by e-mail.
8. Entries must be double space ,12pt font with numbered pages as word document. All entries must have a cover pagewith title, author's name, email address,telephone number, and word count.
9.Entries will not be returned after contest.
10. No publically published work and all entries must be original.
11. Lastly, authors retain all rights to their stories.

No comments:

Post a Comment